- Taekwondo: a bluffer's guide
- Sansum's fateful road to Olympics
- Sarah Stevenson comes out fighting
- Sarah Stevenson in Olympics injury scare
- 'I wasn't raised on a diet of Jackie Chan movies'
- Martin Stamper is the daddy in fight for GB glory
- 'I want gold for mum and dad'
- 'Headhunter' Jade Jones aiming high
- Bianca Walkden hopes to prove her Olympic credenti
- Jade Jones wins rising star award
- Stamper upbeat despite injury trouble
Taekwondo: a bluffer's guide
Current world champion and Olympic bronze medallist Sarah Stevenson takes the Guardian's Barry Glendenning through the basics of taekwondo, with the help of Team GB athletes George Lee and Lutalo Muhammad. Barry learns the format of the sport, some of the key moves, how points are scored - and why it's very different from boxing