WT Online Coaches Course
17th June 2020
In partnership with World Taekwondo, British Taekwondo are delighted to announce we are hosting a World Taekwondo Online International Coach Certification Course Level 1.
This is a great opportunity for our Sport Taekwondo coach members who want to coach in G1 and G2 international competitions either now or in the future (it is mandatory from 2021).
The course will take place over the 6th & 7th July 2020 with a four hour online session, each day starting at 17:00 hours local time (in Great Britain).
The course curriculum will cover:
- Competition rules
- Medical Code & Emergency cases
- Games Management
- As well as introduction to World Taekwondo
- There is also a written test at the end to complete!
The course is open to all Sport Taekwondo coaches who are:
- British Taekwondo coaches with a valid indemnity and DBS
- Holders of a World Taekwondo Global license
- Have experience in coaching***
- Are 21 years old or more
- Overseas coaches are also welcome if they are members of a recognised MNA and are a WT Global licence holder
The course cost is $200 US Dollars
At the end of the course (once you have passed the test) you will be a fully qualified World Taekwondo Level 1 coach.
***If you have coached at a World or European Championship event in 2019 that was promoted by World Taekwondo, you automatically qualify to apply to attend a Level 2 coaching course conducted by WTE (and do not need to do the Level 1).
If you like the idea and want to register:
✅ You will need to be a valid Global licence holder (If you don’t have a WT global licence – contact email@example.com)
✅ You should go to the GMS platform and log in: – https://worldtkd.simplycompete.com/login
✅ You should pay by card at the time of registration or by bank transfer to WT (full details of payment methods in outline)